Deforestation

 Blog 9 

Julius Caulder 
























https://www.ncdemography.org/2014/03/03/north-carolina-forests/


    I know a lot of people have already talked about the topic of deforestation. But through this project I have learned how deforestation affects the community I was raised in. With research you can understand the environment and how it affects each person. North Carolina will also be home to me and I hope it can remain the same North Carolina that I was raised in environmentally. I learned how deforestation affects my community.  From 2001- 2020 North Carolina has lost 26% of its tree coverage. If this continues for years to come there will be no trees eventually left in North Carolina. Natural agriculture is one of the things that makes North Carolina so beautiful. Not only does it add to the beauty of my home state but also is something that helps improve air quality and water clarity. Deforestation is a bad thing in all communities but I didn’t realize how severe of a problem it was until it affected a community that has importance to me. I get that deforestation happens for many reasons including but not limited to; Housing, building of resources, agriculture, farm land. But I think we could preserve natural land material if would found more environmentally friendly ways to build.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reducing the Energy Waste

Want to go on a cruise ship, think again

Ocean Fish Stock by Aaron Hoffman