Chemtrails

 Julius Caulder 

Blog 8 


https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-are-chemtrails-made-of/

    Let me start by saying I am not a believer in the conspiracy theories about chemtrails. More a believer in the way gas admission works. I don’t think the government is using chemtrails to control the weather, control human population by sterilization, or mind controlling citizens. I completely think this is very far-fetched and extreme. What I do believe is that fuel is known to have chemical trails. I'm sure that just like cars, jets and planes must do the same. It has also been proven that the fuel itself is toxic and harmful to not only humans but animals too. I think that fuel use in general is not environmentally safe or friendly. This might just be a crazy theory but it could have some accuracy in by bringing thought to the possibility of jet and planes being harmful to our environment. It seems ridiculous to think that the white strips that appear after flight are from nothing and do not have an effect on the environment. Something happens to change the the color of air by passing the plane to become a noticeable opaque white.  



Comments

  1. I agree with the fact that those ideas are far fetched and extreme. I never thought about the white strips in depth, I always thought they were cool to watch. But thinking about it, it’s probably very detrimental to the atmosphere, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never truly thought about the white stripes, but I can see how they would be bad for our environment, especially with all the flights that go on daily. I never thought about the white trails from plains like this, great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reducing the Energy Waste

Want to go on a cruise ship, think again

Ocean Fish Stock by Aaron Hoffman